Waiting Phase II

Our I-171H arrived today.  Isn’t God good?  USCIS has exceeded my expectations, and I am so thankful.  I will notarize and authenticate it tomorrow and ship it off to our agency to send on to Ethiopia.  There’s nothing more we can do until we go to Ethiopia.  Now we are awaiting a court date which will likely occur in late September (but I’m willing to scramble for a late July date if possible).  I am expectant, not anxious.  God will finish what he’s started.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s