So, five things I can’t live without . . . this is a little silly because really, I need very little to really survive, but we’ll just count luxuries I enjoy for now, and only things, not people.
1. iPad, for all of my books (including my Bible) and access to the internet
2. Crock Pot, dinner ready when I arrive from work
3. Dyson multi-floor, to clean up after the kids and the kitties
4. Simmon’s Beautyrest mattress, because I value good sleep
5. Ergo Baby Carrier, the best baby-related purchase I’ve made (close runner up, my Britax B-Ready double stroller)